Sunday, July 10, 2005

Retirement Week One

I can't quite wrap my mind around the concept of retirement yet. Even though my official retirement date was June 29, 2005, the first week of it involved working for my reflexologist. Mostly what I do there is operate the cash register and credit card machine, make appointments, and answer questions I don't know much about. Teaching involved asking questions I know the answers to, so this is different.

Last week I had physical therapy appointments Thursday and Friday, lunch with Tina Wednesday, and a lot of time unaccounted for. I've been saying how much I'm looking forward to getting my house in order - literally! What I need to do is get rid of clutter everywhere - all this stuff making it impossible to live in my house, fat on my body, and useless emotions and thoughts. This is a journal to record all this. Wish me luck!

No comments: